Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Golden Birthday

i forgot to blog about my birthday!! I turned 23 on the 23rd! Which I guess is called my Golden birthday??!! I had never heard of this until one of my cheerleaders pointed it out. And when it's your Golden birthday, you're supposed to receive that same amount of gifts...hmmmm. I did NOT receive 23 presents, but that's okay. We would be broke if Brett would have done that!

The night before, the Sommerville's took us out to TGIF, yummy food!! and we walked around SouthTowne Mall.
My actual birthday wasn't super eventful, but it was perfect!
I had cheer from 8-1, the cheerleaders wanted to put me through a spanking machine, cuz that's what we do to them. Umm, no thank you! I'll pass.
I came home, and relaxed until Brett got home from reffing football all day. We went shopping at FashionPlace, then ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and had a not so great waiter! Seriously, me and Brett have the WORST luck with waiters.
Then the day after, my family cooked us some yummy steak!

It was a great birthday.

I need to take more pictures of these events.....my blog is so boring without any pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annika,
    I was unable to reply to your comment. Your email is no where to be found! Just wanted to say thanks for reading and I'm glad you stopped by to leave a comment. Nice to meet you :)
    ~Kathleen

    ReplyDelete