Friday, November 12, 2010

Wedding Book

So...I want to make a wedding book, of ALL of the pictures from mine & Brett's wedding. Something like this...

I'd rather do this than print out a 4x6 of each picture, and stick them all in an album, you know?

Does anyone have any recommendations of good websites to do this?
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Shutterfly.
I'm not so worried about the price. I just want a great quality book, that is really, really, good looking. Not cheap looking.

6 comments:

  1. Blurb!!! That's where i'm doing Justin's mission scrapbook. I've seen them in person and they turn out really great looking.

    www.blurb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture book from snapfish they did a pretty good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do wedding albums like this regularly for my studio and I LOVE blurb! Their booksmart software is super easy to use

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Annika. I am actually doing one right now for our wedding. It is through mixbox.com not to expensive either. I made a guest book for our wedding and it was like less than $30 including shipping cost. Right now they are doing a buy 1 get 1. I think its by 1 get 1 of the same photo book you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We created a wedding photo book from Snapfish that I really like - it's a mix of professional and personal photos. Here's the link: http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/projectshareewelcome/l=9738764014/p=338201290306234997/g=125621982/cobrandOid=1000/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPBKlink/ To get a real idea, click on 'preview.'

    ReplyDelete