Monday, December 27, 2010

Need help, once again

I love that I can post to my blog and ask my followers for help! Blogs are awesome!
First of all, I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! This was mine and Brett's favorite Christmas so far since we've been married! (out of the 2) We spent time with our families, and were stuffed with delicious food! Me & Brett spoiled each other big time....I surprised him with Jazz tickets against the Spurs and Lakers, and a Treadmill! He surprised me with beautiful jewelry, Nike's, movies, and a new camera lens! How on earth did we get the money to buy ourselves this stuff? I have no idea! But we are very blessed!

ANYWAY, to the topic that I need help with....
Me and Brett FINALLY have saved up all the money we need to go on a cruise. (Most of it came from Brett reffing football). Now...I just need to actually PURCHASE the tickets. We know exactly which cruise, and what day we're going on, I just don't know which website/company to buy it from. Does that make sense?
We are doing the Mexico Riviera cruise, with Carnival, sailing out of Long Beach, (Brett's favorite place in the world). So...does anyone have any advice? Experience? Where to purchase the tickets? I really don't want this to be a painful process. I'd like it to go as smooth as possible, and since this is mine and Brett's first cruise, we could really use the help!

4 comments:

  1. That's the exact same cruise we went on for our honeymoon! So much fun! I'll have to ask Kyle where he booked it! I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that cruise too! I'll ask and get back to you. This is so exciting! When do you think you'll go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the getaway guru on channel 2 news has some really good deals. Check out this on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say how much I LOVED Carnival!
    That cruise line is seriously AWESOME.
    Good choice.
    We called a customer service agent for cruisedirect.com
    seriously painless and SO simple. And they know everything there is to know about which cabin is the best and where on the ship to get your room for the least amount of rocking etc.
    Well. Anyway, you've probably already booked your tickets :)

    ReplyDelete