Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Friday night, we got together with the Godfreys and had a Craft/PS3 night. We always love hanging out with them. And we always go over to their place...mainly because their TV is HUGE, and ours is..............not.
Our husbands are so cute!

Me and Steph, we were sitting here for HOURS.
Crafts take a very long time! Especially Wood Connection crafts.

 This is my Valentines window in our living room.

I made most of this on craft night, and then the rest of it on Saturday night.
I'm just a little obsessed with Wood Connection.
I hope you all have a fabulous V-day, and that your significant other treats you with lots of LOVE!

5 comments:

  1. Love this post! I soooo badly want to do the welcome sign one. We need to get together soon and have another night!
    P.S. Your Valentines window is so festive! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love those crafts! So jealous! Looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Valentine's Window display (do they call those tablescapes or something?)! I like the colored candles in the glass holders - they look like they're floating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa whoa whoa.. i haven't even heard of wood connection. waht is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling crafts! How fun! Happy Valentine's Day too.

    ReplyDelete