Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy 23rd Birthday to Brett

Yesterday, was Brett's 23rd Birthday!!! It was sort of . . . not very eventful. I had work all day, and we have absolutely no money, so there wasn't much to do. Brett came downtown to meet me at work, where he met my supervisors and manager. Then we ate dinner at the Lion House! Yummmm.

After that, we went to my parents house because they had a gift for him . . . .

Yes, he finally got a new phone! He has had his other phone for almost 2 years now, and it was getting pretty nasty. His iPod touch was stolen a couple months ago, so he deserved this. He is very excited!

Last weekend, we went to St. George/LasVegas with my sisters. It was a lot of fun, even though it was pouring rain!! We wanted to go to the St. George temple . . . but of course . . . it was closed. I swear that always happens to me.
 
Me and Savannah, getting ready to watch the Treasure Island pirate show!
Brett and Emma Jean Bean

Me and the Brett babe. And yes, denim shirts are back in! I used to wear these in 3rd grade!

On a completely different subject, I can't wait to read this:
It is her first book, an autobiography. I am not a reader AT ALL. But I love her, so I have to read this. It comes out the beginning of May!

2 comments: