Sunday, April 3, 2011

High School

 Recently, some of my mgs have shared pictures of what they looked like in high school. We are trying to motivate each other to reach our goal weight/size.
So here are mine!
  My hips were a million times smaller 5 years ago.

I realize this picture makes me look a bit boy crazy, but I promise that wasn't the case. Brett was obviously my best friend, and I was getting a picture of us with his 2 friends that were visiting. Then, somehow Levi, Sloan, and Greg showed up in the picture as well.
(Look at Brett's long hair!!!)

I was a size 3 here. I still have this outfit. It is my goal to fit back into these pants!

And I know all of these pictures have to do with cheer.....but that's what I was doing 99% of my time in highschool. And I loved it more than anything. So I don't have a lot of pictures of me doing anything else.

5 comments:

  1. love it girl, you look beautiful!! i have clothes from high school as well.. i WILl fit into them this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it makes you feel any better, I can never remember a time in my life that I was a size 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiny tiny tiny tiny!!!!

    and beautiful!

    You still are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Joseph Smith info and video. It's fun seeing the pictures from the past. Good luck with the size reduction. It's a goal of mine too. I remember finally getting back into my wedding dress for a young womens temple standards night after I had had a few babies. It was a great day. And I love Brett's long hair...

    ReplyDelete