Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Yes, I did wake up at 3:45am, just in time to Watch Princess Catherine and her dad get into the car, to take them to Westminster Abbey. I watched until about 5am, then went back to bed.
These are my favorite things about the wedding:

1.
Obviously, her dress. Not a huge fan of the poofiness, never have been, never will be. But it is perfect for a princess. I LOVED the lace arms!!

2.
Her sister, Pippa's dress. This could be a Mormon wedding dress (with a higher v-neck) and it is beautiful! I would like to have her perfect body as well.

3.
The balcony kiss, not 1, but 2 kisses! Adorable. 

4.
The music this choir sang. It was absolutely beautiful to listen to! 

Least favorite part:
What is this hat??!!! She should've stayed home.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the sister's dress too! Bring back sleeves world!

    ReplyDelete