Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cruise/California


Here are a few pictures from our vacation. I didn't upload much, I feel like it's the biggest pain to try to do that on here. Enjoy!

Give me a churro (or 2) and I'll be happy!

  
Formal night, the stair cases were beautiful!



Everyone gathered around the big screen to watch the NBA finals games.
It was a lot of fun, people cheering and booing constantly!

This is where we snorkeled, we also swam over to that big rock in the background
and did some cliff jumping. It's obviously not too high of a jump, but
enough to give me a thrill! Oh, and there were nasty crabs all over
that rock, so we really had to watch where we were stepping!

Most relaxing nights ever.


 



 Yummy chocolate covered twinkies in Belmont Shore.


3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Cruises are the best. And yes, you do look tan. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amaaaazing! I also feel like you are a bit more human since you posted proof that even a beauty like yourself indulges in a little treat every now and then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soOo jealous! That looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete