Monday, August 29, 2011

Sad day

I've had 2 things happen today, that got me really excited about finding my wedding ring. Both did NOT have a happy ending.

1 - I was in the staff kitchen today getting everyone some ice water, and saw this:


Seriously, from 3 feet away, it looked like my ring. So I lunged forward, as if I couldn't get to it fast enough, only to be disappointed. It was some stupid metal thing. who knows what it is.

2 - The UTA trax Lost and Found called me to tell me they found a ring. I was SOOO excited....but then they said it has 9 diamonds, and it's not a band.... grrrr. I'm glad they called, but at the same time, I'm very upset. Hopefully whoever else lost their wedding ring, will think to call the trax people.

I'm still on a desperate search for my ring.
I want it back.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. . .do you have ring insurance?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. annika i'm so sorry :( I've been thinking about your poor lost ring all week for some reason? I'd cry so much if I lost my ring! I really hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annika I'm so sad for you :(. I'm prayin' for you girl.

    ReplyDelete