Friday, September 23, 2011

The Dirty Dirty Dash!

On September 17, we went up to Midway to run in the 10k Dirty Dash with our besties! It was definitely one of the funnest things we have ever done!!! This was my first race ever, and I was super nervous the night before, and the morning of. I have never ran more than 3 miles at one time....and here I was expected to run 6?! oh man....the pressure was on.

 Luckily (for me) the race was broken up by obstacles. I was so grateful for these, I needed the breathers!

Hottie

The boys were quite talented jumping over these
haystacks!!


The Jello shot, (in my hand) was a lifesaver!!



Can you see the people clear out there?....yes, we had to trudge through the lake!!







I can't wait to do this again next year!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww we were going to do this too then Bradley had to work. Looking at all your fun pictures makes me so jealous we didn't get to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann....you did amazing! This was literally one of the funnest things we have done together! The whole entire weekend was a blast....oh and I owe you a bag of M&Ms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I'm doing it tomorrow, and you just made me even more excited to do it!

    ReplyDelete