Friday, November 11, 2011

Lake Powell

A few weeks ago, we took a trip to Lake Powell to get some last minute sunshine in! Our lovely Prowse friends came with us and I am so happy they did! Here are some pictures of the weekend.

We got there pretty late, so we slept at some random campground we found, on the ground. It. Was. FREEEZING that night. I can't believe I lived through that.

The next 2 nights weren't as bad though, we slept in a tent, and me and Brett zipped our sleeping bags together. I've decided Brett is like Jacob--he's always so warm!!

  

Wakesurfing!




Brett getting some air!

Our campground was beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...Lake Powell sounds so nice right now! I LOVE the pic of us sleeping the first night. That is hilarious! Thanks so much for taking us with you! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love that I am the only one using the rope while wakesurfing...Im so lame. Haha!

    ReplyDelete