Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goal accomplished

Remember my 'No Sweets' thing I talked about? Me and Brett have been going pretty strong! We've only messed up a couple of times each. And without making any other major changes in my diet, or exercise schedule, I have lost 5 POUNDS!! Yes!!! It's crazy how much easier it is now to say NO to all of the desserts and candy.
So now....I need to take out some other bad foods, and start working out a little bit more.

My next goal is to lose 4 more pounds. If I do, I'm going to CELEBRATE at TUCANO's with BRETT!

Merry Christmas from the Sommervilles!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH A CUTE PICTURE ANNIKA! Now time for me to try this sweets thing...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest picture ever!!! I need to be more like you blog more and eat no sweets!!!! I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud! And yes that is THE cutest picture EVER! You are a beauty queen.....Brett!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the picture! And why you think you need to lose weight is something I will never understand... But that is still pretty awesome! I will definitely have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're an inspiration! Ha ha seriously. The Christmas sweets come out and I lose control.

    Starting now, I'm hopping on the bandwagon with you!

    ReplyDelete