Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Holly Jolly Christmas

Me and Brett looked at each other several times on Christmas and said "this is the best Christmas ever!" (actually, the only thing that could've made it better is SNOW)
We had so much fun. It's not always easy trying to split the family time, but this year worked out pretty well!

Here are some pictures from some events this Christmas break:

Playing Settlers of Catan. I love this game!

I am a happy wife again!!!

Isn't it beautiful??!! Sapphires are my favorite!


Probably the one and only family picture we'll
ever have with Shadow. He's getting pretty old, slow,
and stinky, so I wanted to make sure we got this
before he dies.
Oh, and don't we all just look beautiful in the morning???



My mom made Savannah her baby quilt (8 years late)
and surprised her with it on Christmas morning! It matches the
theme of her bedroom.

We thought we were attending the ugly sweater party.....I guess no one else got the message!
(Brett's turtle neck and women's vest was a total of $9 from the DI. I found mine at a yard sale in October.)



2 comments:

  1. Poor Shadow he is such a good little cat! (Simba was still the best though) And those sweaters are pretty hideous! But I must say you two pull them off well! And... your ring is GORGEOUS!! Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANN!!!! You finally got your new BEAUTIFUL ring!! Yea! And seriously I am not showing Blaine the picture of Brett in that attractive green turtle neck...he will probably leave me for him!

    ReplyDelete