Friday, February 10, 2012

Superbowl Weekend

Me and Brett had such a fun weekend with the Godfreys! They invited us up to their cabin, and everything revolved around snow, snowmobiling, sports, and food. Such a fun getaway!  
Putting chains on the wheels! This was the first time
I have actually seen chains...I never understood.




 
The cabin was so cozy!!




Now I will share something embarrassing. Look closely at this picture, particularly my smile. I have a crooked mouth. Actually, I'm not sure if the word mouth is correct...maybe jaw or teeth. Oh well. But I have always hated it, hello, who would want a lopsided mouth?? Not me. So around middle school or high school time, I trained myself to try to hide this when I smile, especially in pictures. I can't really hide the crookedness when I talk....it's kind of impossible to do that. So now it is a habit to fix this when I smile. But every now and then....it slips out, like in this picture. SO SO embarrassing. But Brett loves it, and tells me it's cute.
Now you have learned something new about me!

2 comments:

  1. Love! I also love your layout on your blog. You must teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! And I love your crooked little smile...little cutie wutie Ann!!

    ReplyDelete