Friday, February 17, 2012

Whitney Houston

I can't believe it has taken me this long to blog about Whitney. In October 2009, I remember blogging (on my old blog) about Whitney Houston's comeback. I was SO excited. I drowned myself in her music for weeks and weeks. There are so many of her songs that I could listen to over and over, and never get sick of.
Since she has passed away, I have once again been drawn into her beautiful music. Brett is gone for the night at a Young Men campout...so I'm by myself. And when I'm by myself....I watch things I wouldn't normally watch if he were here. Like endless youtube videos of Whitney (this can't be healthy).
Here are two videos I have loved watching since her 'comeback.'




When other people cry, I cry. So I can't get through this one without shedding a tear.

I am so grateful for Whitney Houston's beautiful voice, and her sharing it for the whole world to hear.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering when you were going to blog about Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAAAAAASSSSSPPPPP!!!!...What Ann?!?...WHITNEY HOUSTON DIED!!!...oh, gosh, I thought a family member died!

    ReplyDelete