Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another year, another mud run!

I've done 2 mud races in the past few weeks, and they have been a blast! I never thought I would actually pay to get all muddy. But as long as they give me a shirt, it is well worth the money!

While Brett was away in Las Vegas, Steph invited me to race with her family! It was soo fun!  
Go Team McGee!!!!



The Dirty Dash! I have to say, it was a lot easier than last year! I'm hoping it's because I'm in better shape, and they didn't just make the course easier. But let's face it, I will never be as amazing as Kami, Blaine and Brett. They are awesome runners!
(These pictures are $16 each...NOT worth it)


1 comment:

  1. Yes, you did do amazing at the Dirty Dash! We had a blast! I cant wait for the halfy walfy! You are going to kill it:)

    ReplyDelete