Friday, February 22, 2013

Texas, goats and a wedding

Oh how I miss these girlies. The last night in Utah, they slept over at our house. We spent as much time as we could with them until we were demanded to go to sleep.

{Matching blonde braids}

I can't decide which is cuter...the goats, or my nieces. How lucky are they to have baby goats?! I'm so jealous. I always tell Brett we will have every type of animal in our future back yard...but he doesn't agree. :(



Alexis got married!!! (a couple of months ago, I am so late) Kate Hancock from Sugar Photo Co. did her wedding photos. I went to high school with Katie, and I am so impressed she has her own photo business! I am so happy my mom and sister chose her for the wedding.
Here are some of my faves:




2 comments:

  1. Since I may or may not have watched the Swan Princess recently, you look like black-dress Odette in this last picture, locket and all. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the prettiest one....And I am not biased at all!;)

    ReplyDelete