Sunday, May 19, 2013

TRAX FROM MY iPHONE

For anyone that regularly takes trax, it is always quite the adventure! In the winter it's freezing if you have to switch trains, in the summer I swear I can smell everyone's b.o., especially if the AC isn't working. bleh! And occasionally you'll get the crazy person that talks to themselves!
Some of these pictures are sad, some happy, and some funny. Welcome to my life!

 Left:: Notice the temperature.
Right:: And...there's people sleeping in that spot almost every night.  zzzzz, brrrr!

Left:: BOY sitting on GIRL'S lap. there were plenty of seats to spare.
Right:: A train accident happened on the same day a thousand missionaries decided 
to take a trip to SLC. It was a loooong night back to Provo for them!


 Top:: Staring at this view every day.
Bottom:: this was my favorite picture I sent to Brett.


 Left:: This boy is always so tired. Or maybe he's always praying?
Right:: A boy was wearing these cute slippers...yes, a BOY. Notice the cute skinnies too.


 Left:: I really wished I had a pair of socks in my purse, sincerely. I felt so bad!
Right:: Why has no one thought of this?! Glue soles to the bottom of your socks! so comfy!


 Cute young women! Getting ready to jump in the air simultaneously! 


The revealing of the dress!! 


I think this was the only snowy day I appreciated this winter. So beautiful!

2 comments: