Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A VISIT FROM MY NIECES

I really am trying to be a regular blogger. Sometimes (all the time) my life is just so boring and the same things happen every day! There's not much to blog about other than what I eat and what workouts I did that current day!
So today as I was pondering what I could blog about, the only thing interesting that has happened lately is my cute nieces coming to Utah!

The girls were here for about 3 weeks! We were so lucky to have them. Oh how I wish they were my very own daughters! Alisha...don't be surprised if they disappear one of these days!

Savannah: I can't believe how grown up she is! She is the best big sister anyone could ever ask for. She is so sweet and always willing to help, loves helping me clean (so weird), and always wants to hang out with me. AND: She has the most beautiful, natural wavy hair I've ever seen. Taylor Swift should be jealous!

Emma: She doesn't like me very much. Well...I think she loves me, but she just loves to give me a hard time and bully me. It's okay. One day, she won't be a tomboy anymore, and she will want to go shopping with me.

Becca: Out of the 3, she was the first one that loved me when she was a baby! MIRACLE! She loves dresses and makeup and anything girly. She talks all of the time now, and has a hard time saying her "R"s just like I did!






No comments:

Post a Comment