Thursday, August 8, 2013

SHAD & WHITNEY'S WEDDING:: iPHONE STYLE

Hopefully I'll be getting the more official photos soon, but here are all the photos I took from my phone at the wedding.

What a wonderful day this was! As far as I know, everything went so smoothly! This is the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. Like, movie style, seriously. It's days like this that I wish I could relive over and over. :) Oh how I wish I could have another wedding of my own...with the same husband of course!

The day started out at the Salt Lake Temple. The spirit was so strong as these 2 were sealed together for all eternity! They have been in love since they were 15 years old, so it's about time this wedding happened! There were tears of joy coming from both of their families, especially parents.



Next up was the Reception:: aka the most amazing, most beautiful reception EVER. It was held at Thanksgiving Point. This was not your typical mormon reception...it was a fabulous dinner with an entire program put on by the Simons and Sommerville families. Brett gave a toast-amony. He is such a good speaker and seems so comfortable in front of large crowds. Good thing I was not asked to do anything, my introvert self cannot handle it: face goes bright red and I can barely get a word out! Maybe that's why I was put in charge of decorating the car...simple, with no one watching me. Score!




3 comments:

  1. Your selfy is so hot... so hot right now! Blainey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this!!! And thanks for taking video of us! :)

    ReplyDelete