Saturday, September 21, 2013

NASHVILLE, TN

A few weeks ago, I was the lucky winner on the radio to win a trip to Nashville and see Blake Shelton in concert!!! Hello! I am so grateful for my luck sometimes. Winning things on the radio is REAL people! It is not rigged!! (well, sometimes I think it is) But I have won enough on the radio to be a true believer in those contests! It's all about persistence!!!

Some of our activities in Nashville included:
  • The Hermitage (Andrew Jackson's home) - this was one of my favorite things. Absolutely beautiful.
  • Country Music Hall of Fame - this was NOT one of my favorite things, it was actually quite boring. The most exciting part was looking at all of Carrie Underwood's clothes.
  • Walking down Broadway Street
  • The Temple
  • Blake Shelton concert - we got to meet Jana Kramer before the concert!
  • Opry Mills mall (I think that's what it's called)
  • Driving around a cemetery for 1+ hours - it really was one of my favorite things!
  • Visiting Vanderbilt University
Some restaurants included:







Gorgeous George!
The dresses and boots. O_O
Brett had no problem sitting on the cement to watch some football. I on the other hand....
Seriously?! She's gorgeous.
Blake and Jana
1. I just did not understand the pyramid in this cemetery. Nonetheless, it was awesome!
2. Most ginormous caterpillar!!! It's Heimlich from A Bug's Life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a fun trip! Next time win two extra tickets for us k? :)

    ReplyDelete