Monday, March 3, 2014

SUMMER BOATING 2013

I don't even wanna talk about how I haven't blogged in forever. Let's just pretend my long absences don't really happen. k? k.

I've been meaning to make this video for a really long time. I finally got around to it! yay!!
I'm really trying hard to get my entire life organized, and all of my small little projects finished. Brett will be really happy once all of my small little projects are finished too. :)

This warm weather is making me SO excited for summer! I can't wait to go to Deer Creek again and soak up that wonderful sun.

These little clips consist of a few different boating trips to our favorite lake with the whole Sommerville family (including Cliff), and some friends from the missions. I hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this video so much! Made me happy! Plus I kind of wanted to cry when I saw you and Brett with Taras kids....thats going to be YOUR baby this summer!! Baby T!:)

    ReplyDelete