Monday, June 9, 2014

TELLING BRETT THE NEWS...

I found out I was pregnant on September 11, 2013. Brett and I were headed to Nashville that weekend, so I thought I would wait to tell him the news when we got there. It was SUPER hard keeping that one a secret, let me tell you!

Right when we got to the hotel, I couldn't keep it in any longer. We were about to head to the temple, and I went into the bathroom to get everything ready to tell him. :)

Here is the video I took...don't look too closely. I didn't make sure he was completely dressed before I started filming. I debated sharing this video on the blog...but Brett's reaction is just too sweet I had to share.





4 comments:

  1. Shad and I watched the video like three times in a row last night! Thank you for sharing, this is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I LOVE this video so much Anni! That really is the sweetest thing. Made me want to cry...Im sure Ill start to cry in about ten minutes ;) ha! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I LOVE this video so much Anni! That really is the sweetest thing. Made me want to cry...Im sure Ill start to cry in about ten minutes ;) ha! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete