Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Tonight Show - Jimmy F.

I've never been a "regular" at watching talk shows. I'll watch them every now and then if I'm bored and have nothing to do. But ever since the Teagan came along...I don't think I'm ever bored. Ever.
There are a few times a day though, where I am stuck in a chair for about 15 minutes. Okay, I'll just tell you, I'm pumping. So, as pleasant as it is to sit and listen to that lovely little machine, it's nice to listen to something else.

I'm not sure how it happened. I think Jimmy just kept getting funnier and funnier. I subscribed to the Tonight Show on YouTube, and pumping is not so boring anymore! As I sat in the lovely little room at work pumping, I start laughing (pretty loudly) at this video. 
It is BY FAR the funniest Jimmy Fallon video I have seen. Oh my goodness. Just please watch if you need a laugh.



My favorite part: when Jimmy pretends to smack someone with the white glove. 
"Bring the carriage around!"

No comments:

Post a Comment