Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 3: Thanksgiving in California

We left Fresno early Friday morning, to make the drive to San Francisco! We didn't have any specific plans for this day, just sort of driving around and getting the feel for the area. Our first stop: Alamo Square.


Yes, a poopy diaper needed immediate changing! And the bathrooms were nasty. The muddy grass was much more sanitary.

Name that show! Hint: "Everywhere you look, there's a heart, a hand to hold on to."





Whitney Sommerville: this place reminded me of you! All of the fun dress up clothes were just screaming your name!



First time for Teagy at the beach!


Thanks to Amanda for giving us some swim diapers! (She doesn't fit into her swimsuit yet)
Teagan absolutely HATED swimming. Screamed bloody murder when Brett came up out of the water. I guess we'll try again this summer!

2 comments:

  1. I am DYING over those vintage flapper dresses!!!!!! You know me too well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING over those vintage flapper dresses!!! You know me too well!!!

    ReplyDelete