Thursday, February 12, 2015

Christmas Events

I'm a little behind posting about Christmas. Oopsie! Can I just say, Christmas is much more fun with a child to surprise! We spent so much time with our families. And I was so excited for Santa to come and give Teagan some much needed toys!

Don't mind me, decorating the Christmas tree about 2 months early!

Temple Square lights never get old. 


Tragic story leading up to this much anticipated moment of meeting Santa for the first time. She had a very cute outfit on, with shoes. We wear shoes in this family. While in line, we smelled something awful...Teagan needed a diaper change. Awesome me...forgot wet wipes! Luckily, a girl I cheered with in high school, Bethany, was in line in front of me. She was much better prepared than me. Obviously she's been a mom for over a year. We borrowed her wipes, and Brett went off to change the diaper. He came back almost an hour later (it seemed) with a not so happy look on his face, and Teagan in her emergency onesie (at least I had that prepared). Apparently, it was the ultimate of blowouts. It even got on her cute boots. 
Maybe her second time meeting Santa will go a little smoother? No, next time she'll probably cry.


Hyatt family Christmas party! Teagan was talking to her Great Grandpa!

Christmas Eve started out at Brett's parents. Teagan was getting really good at army crawling!



Sleepover with the cousins!

Don't mind the bald spot on the side of my head. My hair has finally started to grow back! (Postpartum hair loss)

 



Finished off Christmas morning with the traditional IHOP breakfast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment