Monday, June 1, 2015

Daybreak Lake ducks

Brett is getting ready for his first triathlon this Saturday! So last week, while he was finishing his bike ride and run around the lake (he ran 3 miles in 20 minutes=insane!), me and Teagan fed some Goldfish to the duckies! It wasn't as fun as we thought it was going to be...



Once the Goldfish came, the ducks did too. ALL of them! It's like they were starving or something. Teagan didn't like it so much, so she climbed back into her stroller, and started eating the Goldfish herself.




It was fun to see all of the different colors of ducks!


Do you see Teagan's hand there on the left, holding the Goldfish? Well, this picture was taken right before the duck snapped at her fingers!!! Teagan was fine, but I about had a heart attack. I almost drop kicked that stupid duck.

Besides all of the duck droppings on the ground, it was a pretty peaceful view.

4 comments:

  1. that's hilarious! oh my gosh, annika- does teagy have little nike's!? she's the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Brett got her first pair of Nike's for her birthday! I died!

      Delete
  2. You are so close to my house! You should come visit me next time. And little Teagan is just the cutest! I think I need to meet her!

    And ya stupid ducks. Luke has been bitten numerous times. The kid never learns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you lived out there! I love Daybreak. Everytime I drive over there I just dream of living in one of those lovely homes!

      Delete