Saturday, February 13, 2016

December and January Stories

Here is the randomness that our iphones gather!

An after bath time picture, because a baby wrapped in a towel is among one of the cutest things ever.

She fell asleep like this!

Austin's blessing day was January 3. Almost everyone was there: only 3 people from the Peterson family were missing.


We took Teagan out to play in the first big snow. She wasn't impressed. The outing didn't last long.

After much begging from Brett, he got a season pass to Snowbird. He's loving it!!

Teagan helping daddy with the skis!

Our fridge broke. One Sunday morning, I reached in the freezer to grab the frozen berries, and they were MUSH. :( :( We had to keep everything outside, until the maintenance was able to come fix the fridge.

What? You've seen me where this sweater before? I'm pretty much wearing it every. single. day.

Watching the Lorax daily at our house! This girl can't get enough of it!


Brett being a cute dental student, playing with the little students.

I love this picture. It is obvious that our nights are loooong. I offer to pay my family members to take the kids for just one night. They won't do it. And I don't blame them.

They dressed up in some cute princess dresses that Rae has.

My Instagram shows a lovely video, that helps explain the night we had at Temple Square. We trying to start a family tradition of going to see the lights. It looks like we started 1 year too early...

Teagan loves coloring! This saves me on days that she gets a little restless.

She is also the best shopping companion when she gets to ride in one of these cars!

We went to support Robyne's boyfriend at the Bingham vs. West Jordan game. It was a new experience for Teagan. I think she liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment