Thursday, May 19, 2016

I have a 2 year old!

We celebrated Teagan's birthday on Friday the 13th! Luckily, we had no bad luck. ;) The day started at about 6:30am, as she walked out into the living room to see a bunch of balloons on the floor. She was so surprised!


After seeing her presents on the table, she was ready to get the day started! She was dressed, hair done, and opened her presents all by 7:30am!


To prepare her for Lagoon and Disneyland, I thought Jungle Jim might be a good starter! and it was! There were only 4 rides, but she loved each one of them.


I think the swings was her favorite!






After Jungle Jim, I drove up to Layton to buy a new lens from a woman's ad I found on KSL. So of course, I immediately put the new lens on my camera, and snapped some pics. Look at Austin's eyes! So pretty!


Birthday lunch at Chick Fil A with a special (free) ice cream cone with sprinkles (her fave!)



We went home and opened presents from Grandma Betty, which dang it, I didn't get any pictures of. She got some pretty cute clothes, and a new baby doll.
Then we went to Grandma Kelly's house to have some cake and (more) ice cream!
--don't mind Teagan in her panties...potty training is so fun!

2 comments:

  1. You've got a pretty cute 2 year old! And baby! You guys should definitely make more of those. ;) And I love the undie picture!

    ReplyDelete