Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Days with Babysitters - part 3


This is one of my most favorite things to blog. My cute babies spending their days with grandmas, aunts, and cousins. I'm so lucky to have such great family!


Teagan doesn't let me do her hair as often as she used to...so you'll see a lot of these pictures where she looks like an orphan.

My future cheerleader!!

Aunt Abby loves to snapchat me some pictures. I'm so sad...she got a full-time job, so she no longer babysits. Teagan LOVES going over there. Maybe Brett and I will have to start going on some date nights and drop the kids off over there. (Can you believe our last date night was on Valentines day?! That's a different topic though...)



I can't even tell you how much Teagy loves Collin! She gets all giddy and hyper when he's around!

Ozzy fell asleep on Whitney like this!

Oh the face swap! It's so entertaining!

BOTH babies asleep! At the same time! Those are always special miracles.

I'm a little obsessed with this hairdo Abby did. I like to replicate it as often as Teagan will let me!




No comments:

Post a Comment