Wednesday, August 3, 2016

June & July Stories

I feel like I'm a little behind on life lately. 
Like...I barely documented my life the past couple of months! But I'm slowly catching up and getting organized. A few things that happened in the last weekend of July that are not documented here:
  • We moved out of our WJ apartment that we've lived in for the last 2.5 years, and moved into Brett's parents basement! It was a good move, and will help get us through these last 2 years of dental school, and also help us prepare for whatever move (and possible schooling) comes next!
  • I got my bad tooth taken out. Long story short: bad things were happening underneath the veneer I had. After the tooth was taken out, worse things happened, and my mouth has been in big pain for the last 5 days since it happened. I have the stitches to prove it. :( And now I have to wear a retainer/flipper for the next 6 months. I sound like an idiot that can't talk. The one good thing that came out of this whole procedure...it got me out of speaking at church on Sunday. :)
  • Austin started crawling!!! I love little crawlers!
And now for some pictures:
We tried to go to the pool as often as we could!


Teagan had an absolute blast going on the rides at the South Jordan Country Fest.

We got to spend some time with our best friends.


We've been able to go boating a few times. I have a LOT more of these pictures that will be coming soon.


Doesn't this picture look like I have long hair again?? It's growing guys!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment