Thursday, August 25, 2016

Trax from my iPhone, part 3

I completely realize that only me and Brett might laugh at all of the pictures that I take commuting to and from work. But I like to post them here for anyone else that might get a good laugh at the things I see!

This has been going on at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for almost 2 years now I think. But these workers were cracking me up one day, building that wall by creating an assembly line, and they were so enthusiastic about it!

I LOVE when animals come on the train. I really truly do. They're just so dang cute!

Oh no....the bronies...

I don't even know what they trying to be...but I snagged a lopsided picture!

Best jersey I've ever seen.

Some people....I should teach a train etiquette class. Some people that can attend are:
the people clipping their nails
the men that won't give up their seats to women
the stinky people
and the list goes on...

I could do an entire post (or 2) on the Comic-Con people. These days are the BEST!
Belle was there:

And Pokemon?


That's Jasmine and Ariel

And an Elf from Lord of the Rings. I want her crown. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment