Thursday, October 13, 2016

August and September Stories

Whew! I better document the past couple of months before October slips through my fingers!

But before I do that, I need some help. I was messing with some HTML stuff on this blog, and in the middle of it, ALL of the blogs that I follow got deleted. :( :( :(
I could only remember a handful of the links. So please, leave a comment, or text me, or message me, and tell me your blog address so I can add it. I love staying up to date with everyone.


The very beginning of August, we took a quick trip to St. George. I had a free night at a Marriott hotel that was expiring, so of course we couldn't let that go to waste! It was niiiiice and hot there, so we spent a lot of our time in the pool.

This hot tub was HUGE!

We spent some more time in Midway and Deer Creek.

Does anyone else love these giant bears at Costco as much as we do?!

We went to church in our new ward! I couldn't resist a bathroom selfie when there was a full body mirror in there, and when my bear is looking as cute as he is.

I mean...I just can't get enough of his little white shirt and tie!

I FINALLY saw the Newsies! I was so disappointed when I couldn't get tickets back in June, so when I heard they were coming for one more weekend in August, I had to make it happen! Now Brett is always listening to songs from the Newsies on YouTube. :)

Brett and I took ourselves on an anniversary date (7 years!). We went to the Utah Olympic Park in Park City, and did the ropes course. We had such a good time!

The Sommerville gals (minus Robyne) attended the General Women's Session.

2 comments:

  1. K, your little Austin is so dang cute! I love a little man in a white shirt and tie. And i'm soooooo jealous you got to see Newsies!! I have so many memories of watching that movie with you! Ha ha.

    My blog is www.thechildsden.blogspot.com. I honestly don't know many people that keep up on a blog anymore. I literally only follow you and two more friends. What a shame! Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I could not remember your link for the life of me. I love reading your blog, you are SO GOOD at updating it! SEIZE THE DAY!!!

      Delete