Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween 2016

Halloween isn't one of my favorite holidays. I don't like the decorations...they're a bit too creepy for me. And it always seemed to overshadow my birthday. (Oh yeah...I turned 29. I'm not too happy about only having 1 year left in my 20s!)

However...I LOVE painting and carving pumpkins. It's always been one of my favorite things to do. And it seems that Teagan loves it just as much! Austin was a little upset that we didn't let him run wild with the paint.







I think one of my favorite things in the years to come will be dressing up my babies for Halloween!
1-They don't have an opinion yet, so it's my choice what they are going to be.
2-They are just so dang cute in their costumes!

Miss Lilo and little Stitch!
I made Teagan's costume, and bought Ozzy's costume from Etsy.


I tried to copy the makeup in this video. It was a lot harder with cheap Halloween makeup!



2 comments:

  1. Lilo and Stitch, such a cute idea! Ava thinks it's sooooooo cool! (She is reading with me and wanted you to know. Haha)

    ReplyDelete