Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I finally took some pictures on Thanksgiving this year...although, I still didn't quite capture that many. There is always so much playing and talking and enjoying the moments, it's hard to remember to bust out the camera.

Like every year, we celebrate not one but TWO Thanksgiving feasts! We are so lucky our families eat at different times.

We started the afternoon off at my cousin, Shannon's house. She has such a fun home, with toys for every age!

The men played pool and watched sports:

While some of the girls did a puzzle.

Out of all of this yummy food, I think that fudge was my favorite!


We then headed to the Sommerville home for dinner! Grandma Marti moved here from California the day before, just in time for the holidays!

And of course, Teagan played outside with her cousins. I think that's their favorite thing to do together!


I hope everyone had a very filling Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment