Friday, May 19, 2017

Easter 2017

Teagan had been staring at her Easter basket for a couple weeks, so anxious for the Easter egg hunts coming up! 

The Hyatt family has a long tradition of going to my grandparents home in Gunnison every year for Easter. Now that we're all grown up, and have so many family members to work around, we go to Gunnison the day before Easter, and usually everyone can make that work. There are only a few grandkids that are at the age where it's fun to hunt for the eggs. 


I love my grandpa's big backyard with farm equipment everywhere. It makes my childhood heart so happy.



Austin didn't really understand the whole egg thing...but he went along with it anyway!




Easter Sunday, the kids found their Easter baskets pretty quickly.


We have 9:00am church, so there was no time wasting! Teagan LOVES her new pink sunglasses that the Easter Bunny brought her. I'm a little jealous of them, and wish they came in my size!


After church, the Sommerville family got together for dinner, and another Easter egg hunt!


Teagan found the special golden egg (which I think had a $1 bill in it).


No comments:

Post a Comment