Thursday, May 25, 2017

Happy 3rd Birthday Teagan!

I have a 3 year old! I've been so excited for such a long time to have kids this age. They can talk. I can actually have conversations with her. They can do so much more than babies can!
But then at the same time, when she is in one of her sassy moods, and calls me a "naughty mommy," maybe it was better back when she couldn't talk? I love her either way though. She is such a happy girl that LOVES life. She loves to be out and about and exploring this beautiful world with me.

I feel like I could go on and on about her, and how much I just love her. But I'll just post a few pictures of some celebrating this special girl of ours.



I love that you can see on her face in this video, how purely happy she is that the Happy Birthday song is being sung to her. She felt soooo loved!






(mermaid costume from my mom!)



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha "naughty mommy", that is the best! It's definitely a different stage of parenting when they learn to talk! But I love it. She honestly looks like she is so much fun! Full of personality!

    ReplyDelete