Thursday, August 24, 2017

June & July Stories

I don't even know how to summarize June and July. There are so many memories we made as a family. It has been one of the best summers of my life!

Except for this first part:
Teagan had some intense cavities happening, and had to get 2 crowns. Doctor Gardner is such a fun dentist, and he did such a great job!

Putting Teagan to sleep was so sad. I feel so bad when kids don't fully understand what is going on. This is just a couple minutes before she fell limp in my arms. They had me set her on the table, then rushed me out of the room.

She slept for 4 hours after we got home. She was so groggy and tired!

She will happily show anyone her silver teeth!

We've been doing a lot of yard work this summer. LOTS! The kiddos are always out there with us!



The triathlon came and went so fast! I beat all of my times from last year, so I was a happy lady!

I won a trip to Nashville, here.

This bear was due for a haircut. Boys hair grows SO fast! I want to start cutting his hair on my own soon, but he won't sit still for me just yet. He does better for strangers!

We've made it to the lake a few times.

We've resurrected an old tradition of going to Betos for dinner every time after boating.

We said goodbye to one missionary headed off to Chile. (Collin, Robyne's boyfriend)

And we said hello to another missionary coming home from Armenia. (My brother, Bridger)

We celebrated the 4th of July with a neighborhood parade.

And then a city parade.
Both of which were....meh. I need new ideas for family traditions on Independence Day! Should I just start taking vacations to celebrate?!

Teagan started swim lessons next door, and learned the "back float." (with help)

We took a trip to St. George and Las Vegas, back here.


We took the trip of a lifetime, and went to Peru with Somewhere Devine. I will post more about that soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment